The Advantech EKI-2525 is a Fast Ethernet solution. Power is a +12 ~ 48 VDC redundant input design, and is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protection and Overload Current Resetable Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power switching while the later secures the system from overload currents. As the power supply turns normal, EKI-2525 will automatically get back to work. Each EKI-2525 port has 2 LED’s to show the link status transmission speed and collision status. It also provides a relay output for an event alarm. In the event of a power failure, the built-in LED will activate the alarm to notify administrators. Engineers can simply verify the hardware status by checking the LED, which makes troubleshooting quick and easy. EKI-2525/2528 comes with a compact metal IP30 rated housing to protect against dusty industrial environments.
- Provides 5 Fast Ethernet ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Auto-Negotiation
- Provides compact size with DIN-rail/Wall mount, and IP30 metal mechanism
- Supports redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and P-Fail relay
- Operating Temperature -10 ~ 60 °C
- Dimensions: 30 x 120 x 95 mm (WxHxD)